star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Read All Members

Report bad ads?

Recently we have been working our heads off trying to settle matters that have been deemed inappropriate in this forum. we are very sad to say from as this date 3 people have been warned, please and i urge you please do ot make us warn you after you have been warned from before, if i was in total control i would have banned the members for 5 days and so on.

The main matters are as follow's :

1) Posting fabricated articles.
    2) Posting fabricated stories
    3) Continued writing of fabricated stories even after being warned from before.

This does not apply to most of the memebers mashallah but
    Failure to comply with admin orders will get you banned, you know who you are.
    Read All Members

Say:"O Allah. Lord of Power (And Rule), Thou givest power to whom Thou pleasest, and Thou strippest off power from whom Thou pleasest: Thou enduest with honour whom Thou pleasest, and Thou bringest low whom Thou pleasest: In Thy hand is all good. Verily, over all things Thou hast power.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Abdalla's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio
    has every one read this? dont make me send a bulk private message to everyone with this notices weekly, everyone agree to these terms.
    Read All Members

Say:"O Allah. Lord of Power (And Rule), Thou givest power to whom Thou pleasest, and Thou strippest off power from whom Thou pleasest: Thou enduest with honour whom Thou pleasest, and Thou bringest low whom Thou pleasest: In Thy hand is all good. Verily, over all things Thou hast power.
    chat Quote

4. Hide
Hey there! Read All Members Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Read All Members