× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Results 1 to 11 of 11 visibility 2156

Mother

Silver Pearl's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Ahlaam ma'aya!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Mother

Report bad ads?

Warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Alright this is a great reminder about mothers but also I’d like to have reference for the hadeeth if you know it, it's really important. Jizakallah khair in advance

One sahaba (radiallahu anhu) , did everything for his mother. He used to take very good care of his mother as he didn’t have a father and his mother was sick. So all the pressure was on him and not once did he say ‘uff’ to his mother but he did everything silently, pure obedience for the sake of Allah (subhana wa ta’ala). He used to carry her on his back wherever he went and he never left her alone, not for even a second. One time she was in her bed and she asked him for water, so he bought the water and found that she had gone to sleep. Most of us by now would have left the water on the bedside table or on the floor, but no, he held the water and waited for his mother to wake up. The night got cold and the glass stuck to his hand.....after a while his mother woke up, she asked him what he was doing and he replied ‘You wanted water and I got it for you.’ Startled by his patience she took the glass out of his hand. However, due to the cold, the glass had stuck to his hand to such an extent that it ripped off his skin when she took it out of his hand, but still he did not say ‘uff,’ He went to Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) and asked him ‘I must have repaid 1/4 of her favour at least?’ The Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) replied ‘You have not yet repaid the scream she let out when You were born.”

SUbhanallah!
    Mother

وَاصْبِرْ وَمَا صَبْرُكَ إِلاَّ بِاللّهِ

ما بعرف انا شو حسيت
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Tasneem's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Mother

Wow!
    SubanaAllah that is deep...
    it shows us that no matter how hard we try we cant repay our
    Mom for what she went through giving birth to us
    Shurkran for sharing and remindidng us
    A reminder benifets the believer

SaLaMz
    Mother

~!My hijab is my crown!~

~For My past will for ever be a part of my present and my future!~

I know i look diffrent--im going through something.Make dua for me
    chat Quote

*charisma*'s Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    #AlwaysInMyDuas
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu Alaikum

oh wow subhanallah

Jazak Allah khair for that sis, that was really..subhanallah

fi aman Allah
    w'salaam
    Mother

D e a t h

is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

the hardest
    of all things before it
    chat Quote

libyanhero's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) replied ‘You have not yet repaid the scream she let out when You were born.”
    where did you get that hadith sister? and where did you find the story never heard of something like it subhannallah I know how precious a mom is but I also don't know the pain shes dealt with from the scream when I was born to taking care of me as a child to adolescence

thank you mama, how would i ever repay you
    Mother

“If you punish, then punish with the like of that wherewith you were afflicted. But if you endure patiently, indeed it is better for the patient. Endure you patiently. Your patience is not except through the help of Allah." (al-Nahl 16:126-127)
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    aamirsaab's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    On vacation.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by libyanhero View Post
    thank you mama, how would i ever repay you
    By doin' everything she asks of you and smiling whilst your doing it.
    Thats what I try to do anyway. Oh and buy her summat nice, 'cept i'm skint at mo.
    Mother

Book on sharia law Updated!
    Mosque-a-mania!
    Someone said to the Prophet, "Pray to God against the idolaters and curse them." The Prophet replied, "I have been sent to show mercy and have not been sent to curse." (Muslim)
    ''Become the change''
    chat Quote

akulion's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Al-Quran
    Chapter Luqman
    31: 14

And We have enjoined on man (to be good) to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him and in years twain was his weaning: (hear the command) "Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents: to Me is (thy final) Goal.

Thats one of the best verses about Mother in the Quran in my opinion.

Also Surah Luqman has some important lessons in it for teaching kids since it contains a convo between Luqman(as) and his son and how he tought him
    chat Quote

Silver Pearl's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Ahlaam ma'aya!
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by libyanhero View Post
    where did you get that hadith sister?
    warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

I'm also trying to find the hadeeth, a friend of mine sent it to me and i'm unable to get hold of her at the moment to ask her for reference.

Shukran akh Akulion.
    Mother

وَاصْبِرْ وَمَا صَبْرُكَ إِلاَّ بِاللّهِ

ما بعرف انا شو حسيت
    chat Quote

Safa's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Hadith - Bukhari 8.2, Narrated Abu Huraira

A man came to Allah's Apostle (pbuh) and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who is more entitled to be treated with the best companionship by me?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man said. "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man further said, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man asked for the fourth time, "Who is next?" The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Your father."

`Ata' ibn Yassar, who narrated this report from Ibn `Abbas, said: "I went and asked Ibn Abbas, `Why did you ask him if his mother was still alive?' He said, `Because I know of no other deed that brings people closer to Allah (SWT) than kind treatment and respect towards one's mother.'
    "11--Bukhari

Ibn `Umar saw a Yemeni man circumambulating the Ka`bah, carrying his mother. The man said to him, "I am like a tame camel for her: I have carried her more than she carried me. Do you think I have paid her back, O Ibn `Umar?" He replied, "No, not even one contraction!""12--Bukhari

chat Quote

*charisma*'s Avatar Super Moderator
    brightness_1
    #AlwaysInMyDuas
    I am a traveler, May Jannah be my home ameen
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu Alaikum

sis, i have searched for the hadith, but i could not find it unfortunately..inshallah someone with better resources can find it

Fi aman Allah
    w'salaam
    Mother

D e a t h

is the easiest
    of all things after it
    ; ;

the hardest
    of all things before it
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    Rabbiyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Silver Pearl View Post

Alright this is a great reminder about mothers but also I’d like to have reference for the hadeeth if you know it, it's really important. Jizakallah khair in advance

One sahaba (radiallahu anhu) , did everything for his mother. He used to take very good care of his mother as he didn’t have a father and his mother was sick. So all the pressure was on him and not once did he say ‘uff’ to his mother but he did everything silently, pure obedience for the sake of Allah (subhana wa ta’ala). He used to carry her on his back wherever he went and he never left her alone, not for even a second. One time she was in her bed and she asked him for water, so he bought the water and found that she had gone to sleep. Most of us by now would have left the water on the bedside table or on the floor, but no, he held the water and waited for his mother to wake up. The night got cold and the glass stuck to his hand.....after a while his mother woke up, she asked him what he was doing and he replied ‘You wanted water and I got it for you.’ Startled by his patience she took the glass out of his hand. However, due to the cold, the glass had stuck to his hand to such an extent that it ripped off his skin when she took it out of his hand, but still he did not say ‘uff,’ He went to Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) and asked him ‘I must have repaid 1/4 of her favour at least?’ The Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) replied ‘You have not yet repaid the scream she let out when You were born.”

SUbhanallah!
    Silver Pearl
    Oh My goodness that was so beautiful
    I will share that story with my children (4) especially the older one
    I asked my oldest son to get me a cup of water and he gave me water from the faucet which was not cold Now I felt some type a way because there was cold water in the fridge now this happened a few days ago but the more I think about it I want to punish him. what do u think i should do?
    I apologize I know this had nothing to do with this thread but i had to put that out there just to let you know you did help me cause like I said I will read this to him and wait for a response.
    chat Quote

Rabbiyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Silver Pearl View Post

SUbhanallah!

Is this a Hadith cause I wopul;d like to share this with my son
    Please let me know
    shuqan
    chat Quote

15. Hide
Hey there! Mother Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Mother