Assalamu alaikum everyone,
I'm part of the team behind Munabook, and I'd like to introduce it to the community.
Munabook brings together Quran learning and everyday Muslim tools. It is designed for people starting with the basics, returning to regular study, or practising between lessons with a teacher.
What you can do:
Free to download, with optional paid features and in-app purchases. Some features require a subscription; teacher lessons may have separate fees.
Website and overview
Download for Android
Download for iPhone / iPad
I'd welcome honest feedback from learners and teachers here. Where does your Quran routine usually get stuck: reading, pronunciation, understanding, or staying consistent?
Thank you for taking a look.
I'm part of the team behind Munabook, and I'd like to introduce it to the community.
Munabook brings together Quran learning and everyday Muslim tools. It is designed for people starting with the basics, returning to regular study, or practising between lessons with a teacher.
What you can do:
- Build a daily Quran routine: study one ayah at a time, listen and repeat, and keep track of your progress.
- Read and understand: explore the Quran with audio, available translations and tafsir, plus bookmarks and a learning journal.
- Practise and get support: work on reading foundations and Tajweed, use optional recitation feedback, or explore lessons with a Quran teacher.
- Use everyday tools: Prayer, Qibla, Duas and Tasbih are also available in the app.
Free to download, with optional paid features and in-app purchases. Some features require a subscription; teacher lessons may have separate fees.
Website and overview
Download for Android
Download for iPhone / iPad
I'd welcome honest feedback from learners and teachers here. Where does your Quran routine usually get stuck: reading, pronunciation, understanding, or staying consistent?
Thank you for taking a look.