/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Neverending story

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Kiro
04-22-2016, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan Fan 2
fSerinity activates in the last minute his immaterial technique! Now everything that hit him, serinity evades, and catches kiro from behind.

BLOOD BLOOD. *cough* Argh!!!!! :( MY EYES! THEY ARE UNCONTROLLABLE, I CAN'T CONTROL THEM.

*a SHIVERING pain strikes his eyes*

ARGHHHHHHH......... Serinity opens his eyes for a last chance to cast a illusionary technique on Kiro.... Kiro is trapped in a illusionary technique..... in complete darkness!

Kiro uses a powerful Tsukuyomi and manipulates space and time. Serinity forgets my eyes can see in the darkness? The Tsukuyomi overrides and the illusion. Kiro shrinks his Susanoo to a normal size... so he can have 7,000 Susanoo clones besides him and attacks with his Susanoo army.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Serinity
04-22-2016, 03:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
Kiro uses a powerful Tsukuyomi and manipulates space and time. Serinity forgets my eyes can see in the darkness? The Tsukuyomi overrides and the illusion. Kiro shrinks his Susanoo to a normal size... so he can have 7,000 Susanoo clones besides him and attacks with his Susanoo army.
Serinity feels sick........ so he ends the child play, and dispels the illusions.... serinity destroys 340 with taijutsu, the other 4000 he demolishes with his ocular prowess combined with his extraordinary power resources.

"4340 down.. 2660 to go" *plans an ingenious strategy*

*pulls his kunais and some strings*

"lets begin, shall we?" exclaimed Serinity with a reassuring voice "I'll take revenge!"

Kiro
04-22-2016, 03:53 PM
Serinity feels sick........ so he ends the child play, and dispels the illusions.... serinity destroys 340 with taijutsu, the other 4000 he demolishes with his ocular prowess combined with his extraordinary power resources.

"4340 down.. 2660 to go" *plans an ingenious strategy*

*pulls his kunais and some strings*

"lets begin, shall we?" exclaimed Serinity with a reassuring voice "I'll take revenge!"
Kiro comes from the sky and does a chibaku tensei headbutts Serinity unexpectantly

Serinity
04-22-2016, 04:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
Kiro comes from the sky and does a chibaku tensei headbutts Serinity unexpectantly
............ but it was a water substitution.......... With the little power serinity has left, he uses the *forbidden technique*

serinity's ocular prowess becomes extraordinarily powerful.. it cracks the *legal barrier* and now he focuses his eyes on a point where everything will be sucked in - a blackhole!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kiro
04-22-2016, 04:15 PM

............ but it was a water substitution.......... With the little power serinity has left, he uses the *forbidden technique*

serinity's ocular prowess becomes extraordinarily powerful.. it cracks the *legal barrier* and now he focuses his eyes on a point where everything will be sucked in - a blackhole!
Kiro gets bored and flies somewhere else leaving a poor Serinity. Which then leads to...

Serinity
04-22-2016, 06:37 PM
Kiro meeting a sage.. The sage's name is unknown.. The sage asks "who are you, boy?" ................

Serinity
04-23-2016, 12:45 PM
:salam:
@ramen-thelegend no it isn't only us in the story, you or anyone can join.

strivingobserver98
04-23-2016, 12:58 PM
Kiro meeting a sage.. The sage's name is unknown.. The sage asks "who are you, boy?" ................
Then Kiro calls for @MuslimLawyer for some help...

Serinity
04-23-2016, 01:01 PM
Kiro is very scared as to what the sage wants...

ramen-thelegend
04-23-2016, 01:35 PM
muslim lawyer finds out sage turns out to be krillin! sage wants kiro's nugget. kiro doesn't feel like sharing....

Serinity
04-23-2016, 01:51 PM
kiro eats the nuggets as fast as possible.. then krillin cries. "why didn't you leave me any nuggetz?!"

ramen-thelegend
04-25-2016, 12:44 AM
kiro replies with a happy stomach," cz i din feel like doin it, ma nugget goes into ma stomach"

krillin fell into rage, eats kiro! "then you go into my stomach, cz you're mine", says krillin, chewing kiro's head.

MuslimLawyer
05-11-2016, 01:51 PM
midway through swallowing a piece of Kiro's head, Krillin freezes in horror

.....was Kiro HMC approved?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!