Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Am i the choosen one for bad..?

Report bad ads?

Dear brothers and sisters,

This is my first post to the forum. And i am just near to Sucide. Every day someone or myself whisper in my heart in my ear, that i am finshed, i should be killed or go for sucide. There is nothing left for me in this world, and there is nothing good i can do .

Though i am 28 but I have seen too much hardships and misiries in my life. Due to some bad events in my life, I am compelled to think that Every thing which is going to happen with me next, will surely be negetive and bad. My desicion power is zero or even below then this. I have no confidense at all.

I have too many responsibilities in my life to wards my familay, becuase i am the elder one after my father's death 6 year back. But now i feel i have lost the battel of life.

Some time i feel i should not think like that , but the next moment the concequences of my own deed or due to my bad fate, something negeitve result come in front of me , and agin i went back to the same road which is pushing me towards dead end.

I dont know what should i do. y I am posting on this things on forum , i dont know. .....

Just want to get rid of these things and want to live for my family and a normal life..

Can a physicatrist or anything else can help me in this situation, or i am just choosen for bad...?
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Am i the choosen one for bad..?

no bro !

your not "chosen" for bad !

your just going through tough times thats all .

i recently visited an auntie who looks like the whole world is crushing her... because shes so under stress. Bro trials will come and go

bro plz plz plz dont EVER contemplate suicide :| what comes after that wont be a release, it will be pure torment ! so lets decide right now to never suicide, OK moving on

bro you know theres ALWAYS a point where things get better, ALWAYS ! Life has hardships but after every hardship comes ease.

And also everything is from Allaah bro, every pain and suffering is from Allaah. If Allah loves his servants and wants to place them in high positions in jannah he will make the suffer in this earth so as to build a case for them, so that in jannah he can rightly give them well deserved positions

and i hope Allah places you at the top positions of jannah, Ameen
    Last edited by IbnAbdulHakim; 07-25-2008 at 11:04 AM.

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

Tania's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

When other people life (the family) depend on you, i am afraid you can't just walk away (the suicide thought). Why don't you split from your responsabilities with other family members
    chat Quote

Eeman's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by danialahad View Post

Dear brothers and sisters,

This is my first post to the forum. And i am just near to Sucide. Every day someone or myself whisper in my heart in my ear, that i am finshed, i should be killed or go for sucide. There is nothing left for me in this world, and there is nothing good i can do .

Though i am 28 but I have seen too much hardships and misiries in my life. Due to some bad events in my life, I am compelled to think that Every thing which is going to happen with me next, will surely be negetive and bad. My desicion power is zero or even below then this. I have no confidense at all.

I have too many responsibilities in my life to wards my familay, becuase i am the elder one after my father's death 6 year back. But now i feel i have lost the battel of life.

Some time i feel i should not think like that , but the next moment the concequences of my own deed or due to my bad fate, something negeitve result come in front of me , and agin i went back to the same road which is pushing me towards dead end.

I dont know what should i do. y I am posting on this things on forum , i dont know. .....

Just want to get rid of these things and want to live for my family and a normal life..

Can a physicatrist or anything else can help me in this situation, or i am just choosen for bad...?
    salam alaikum brother,

its really sad and heart breaking to hear what you are going through cos a few years back i myself went through the same thing and you know the funniest thing i myself felt the same way and thought the same way.

now the first thing you need to acknoweldge is that you are not destined for bad no one is, why is Allah swt the most mercifuland oft pardoning???
    is He really going to destine His own slaves for bad.

brother when i was going through that stage in my life the early stages i was in denial and used to sit there pity myself and listen to the whispers of shaytaan and get more and more in despair, i used to sit and think but hold on why is this all happening to me?????????? why is God allowing to do this i know im a good person i have never harmed a soul so why me?????????

what you need to do is take a bit of time out and do some self reflection, why is this all happening to you?
    after i did my self reflection i realised that ok i was a ok person and yes i never harmed a soul in my life but on the other hand i was a ungrateful slave of Allah swt and the one person that i did do bad and wronged was myself and my own soul.

I came across this ayah from the Quran 42:30
    that sent jolts down my spine ad made me realise it felt as though Allah swt was directly talking to me.

And whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. And He pardons much.

maybe this is not the case wth you, maybe you a believing brother with firm imaan nd a parctising one which i at that time was far from, so that knock down in my life was for a reason it was a way of Allah swt giving me my wake up call to fully turn to Him in submission.

the reason why i am giving you an example of my own experience is to let you know that there are other people that are out there in this world that go through same things you are not alone brother, i was myself was suicidal but Alhumdullilah through the mercy of Allah swt here i am today.

now many years down the line and here i am, i fully submitted to God and changed my whole life around i changed everything.
    but still my hardships are with me the same hardships that i had then, 3 years down the line and nothings changed you want to know the truth, in fact things have got worse but Alhumdullilah i cannot complain, cos everytime i think that my relief is going to come things get harder but somehow out of somewhere i get this strength within me that i could never have imagined that i had before and i can bare this new worse hardship too.

now you would think or anyone would argue that when you fully submit to Him and do everything His way then why now why doesnt He lift the pain and hardship and give you your relief its cos now i know that this is my test!
    whereas before i was being stricken with misfortune due to each evil sin that i had committed but now i am being tested and that in itself to me is a blessing.

after leading the life i used to before, i wouldnt even consider anyones repentance and give them the time of the day let alone the opportunity to test them if i was god Astaghfirullah... but that is the beauty and mercy of our Al Wadud.

if with you its not the former case then it is the later case and brother remember it will not always be this way this too shall Insha'Allah pass, now how it passes is up to you and in your hands, you either sit there and carry on listening to the evil whispers of shaytaan or you get up and for your own salvation turn to the only and only being that can help you cos no one else can.

Allah swt tells us 94: 5-6

So verily, with the hardship, there is relief,

Verily, with the hardship, there is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs).

there is not one but TWO reliefs how beautiful is that????
    Allah swt is promising us that this hardship will be worth it in the end, cos He will make it up to us with 2 reliefs not just one relief equivalent to the hardship but something much better than that, And He's words are the TRUTH and only His promises each and every one of them will be fulfilled.

so Masha'Allah by you just coming here and posting this thread in itself is a mercy from Allah swt cos it shows that no matter how much in despair you are and how much you think that you have lost the battle that tiny hope inside your heart is still fighting.

so brother let it fight and become stronger and stronger, turn to Allah and fully submit and ask Him for strength ask Him for help and salvation and i promise you Insha'Allah you will get it all.

i pray that Allah swt turns you to Him fully and disposers all your affairs for you cos only He is the best disposer of all affairs, that He gives you peace, and storn imaan, that He gives you strength and the will and power to fight and defeat the jihad within you with the evil rejected shaytaan and that He makes you one of His righteous slaves and gives you Jannah as a reward to abide therein forever. I pray the same for every brother and sister of our ummah, may Allah swt the most merciful have mercy on all of us.

ma salama
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Aurora's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Don't commit suicide. To run away from the world because things aren't going well just seems like a selfish thing to do. Think of how you family and friends would feel, it would completely destroy them inside.

You should most definitely see a psychiatrist.
    chat Quote

fatima_01's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

may allah give u strenght to carry on (f)
    salaam
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

brother from my opinion do not waste your time going to a shrink cos as far as i am concerned Masha'Allah you are not pyschologically ill or anything, take heed to your wake up call no shrink in this world can help you unless Allah swt wills to help you, He is the only one you need to turn to and put all your trust in He is the only one you need to call upon for help but with sincere and firm believe that He will answer you and Insha'Allah He will.

and most importantly brother always remember asAllah swt says surah 47

7. O you who believe! If you help (in the cause of) Allâh, He will help you, and make your foothold firm.

so you need to do your bit as a muslim and then He will bestow endless blessings and ounties upon you Insha'Allah.
    chat Quote

Aurora's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If you live in the UK you should see a GP first and get their opinion. If you are suffering from depression they might give you medication, which should help you cope.
    chat Quote

Mahir's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dear bro.. Salaam

First, Allah tests the one he loves.. he doesnt test those who already are astray, do not be in love with the dunja

second, Have hope in Allah and everything will get better

third, Make dua, Allah loves to delay the respons, he loves to make you wait, because he knows that you will ask more and more and more and more.. and Allah loves when a slave ALLWAYS nag him, he loves you so much that he waits with the respond, and he knows that while making dua you are rising in level in paradise, so he can have you closer to him in the afterlife, so DO NEVER loose hope

4: Something bad can be good for you as Allah(Swt) said, for example as i said above, maybe Allah wants to make you closer to him by you making more and more du3a's

5: make new friends, go to the mosque and make your self more spiritual

6: Watch Dr zakir naik & Ahmed deedat videos on youtube.com

7: Ignore shaytans whisperings, because its not you thinking, its shaytan, even if its you, Allah will forgive if you ask for forgivness, just keep going on!

8: Suicide = Hellfire

9 Listen to my advice!

Massalam
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    danialahad's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dear Bro and Sisters,

I am thankful to all who replied. But the stress is getting increased day by day. I belongs to Pakistan a, typical lower class family with too many finincial and social responsibilties on my shoulders.

I M NOT A GOOD PERSON, INFACT I AM BAD PERSON, A SINFUL PERSON, INTENTIONALY AND UN-INTENTIONALLY I HAVE COMMITED TOO MUCH SINS. I FEEL IT IS ALL DUE TO THESE. AND IT WILL CONTINUE ... UNTILL MY DEATH.

Now a days ,... my condition is clear to my family, my mom... whenever she do some sampathy to me... i feel i am not able for her effection and love.. so i become harsh to her and ask her to leave me... when every my sis do some work for me .. i feel ,, i am not worthy of that... my younger bro.. he is struggling too .. seeing towards me to help him for his future betterment interms of guidance... but i am affraid even to give him advise .. because .. i feel whatever i will do .. will cause bad to my family memebers..

ALL THE TIME I FEEL... THINGS ARE JUST FINISHED FOR ME... I AM NOT OK MADICALLY AS WELL... I NEVER SMOKED.. BUT I STARTED SOMKING AS WELL.. WHICH IS CAUSING REAL HEALTH PROB TO ME.. BUT I JUSTIFIED ANY THING BAD HAPENNING TO ME BY SAYING THAT I DESERVE THIS.. I DESeRVE ALL THE BADS HAPPENNING TO ME.. BECAUSE I AM A BAD PERSON. .... IN LAST 5-6 YEARS ... I HAVE LEFT MY PRAYERS FIRST TIME...

I am unbale to do my duties efficiently in my office... which I know is very dengourus for me and my familly. But I feel my heart has become stone now.. and waiting for a big blast........ One thing in my mind is .. that i am a mantel petient now ... mantelly becoming sick and sick... Any news of happienss seems to me a douge or Freb.

Even when i am writing this... i feel my end is realy near.

One thing i can ask from you people.. Please Pray for me... May Allah forgive my sins.. and show me the right path..Amin..
    chat Quote

IbnAbdulHakim's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

subhanAllah akhee do not despair!

Allaah says if my servant coems to me with a mountain of sins i come to him with a mountain of forgiveness.

Once a sahabi approached the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam saying "o prophet of Allaah you have said entering islaam wipes out all before it, but i have too many sins"

the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam told him, "it wipes out EVERYTHING before it"
    the sahabi kept on telling him how bad he is and that he doubts its forgivable

but each time the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam would repeat, "it wipes everything before it!!"

subhanAllaah, BHAI!!! DO NOT DESPAIR! WHATEVER HAPPENS!

ALLAH IS MOST merciful for a reason!!! becoz he forgives ALL TRANSGRESSIONS!

bhai turn to Allah and pour out those tears to him!! inshaAllaah things will be alright

-
    My tears testify that i have a heart
    yet i feel me and shaytan never part
    -
    chat Quote

Sahabiyaat's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    in a universe..in a galaxy...on a planet in a country in a state in AN area in a house in a room:)
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

NO, u r not the chosen one for bad!!

Never let shaytaan make you feel like that!

ill tell you what your doing wrong; help yourself and Allah will help you.

1) You are despairing.

DO NOT despair, im not asking you to smile and laugh, but just dont feel despair, never despair of Allahs mercy.the moment you do, shaytaan will feed on your despair and increase it, and increase it until, you do something terrible, like end your life, Astagfarullah.

2) DO NOT remember your sins

Shaytaan presents your sins before you over and over in the hope that you will feel that you are such a bad person, and you will feel that everybody despises you. He will always throw your sins up in your face and you will feel horrible.remember this is his trick and he is very happy to see you agonise over your past and completely forget Allah and his mercy.

Allahs mercy is abundant, but your being tricked by Shaytaan because your only looking one way, at your sins, and ignoring Allahs mercy which may be right before you,...and now where to find that mercy....

3) DO NOT neglect your family

Shaytaas tricked you again! hes turning your head with his hands and keeps saying 'look at your sins, your so bad', and thereby hes taking your attention away from the ppl that need you the most! your beloved mother and your younger brother! How can you let them down, focus on them, help them and Allah will have mercy on you and erase your sins.

And there you go!! your sins are erased! your human, whatever you did, you cannot turn time around, but atleast dont ruin the time ahead of you!

My dear brother, i was reallly sad to read your post , i felt your despair (and thats why my anwser is so long!). Remember, we are all with you, and well ALL make Dua for you.

You are a really good person, you just need to show it more ok?

My heart, so precious,
    I won't trade for a hundred thousand souls.
    Your one smile takes it for free.Rumi
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by danialahad View Post
    Dear Bro and Sisters,

I am thankful to all who replied. But the stress is getting increased day by day. I belongs to Pakistan a, typical lower class family with too many finincial and social responsibilties on my shoulders.

I M NOT A GOOD PERSON, INFACT I AM BAD PERSON, A SINFUL PERSON, INTENTIONALY AND UN-INTENTIONALLY I HAVE COMMITED TOO MUCH SINS. I FEEL IT IS ALL DUE TO THESE. AND IT WILL CONTINUE ... UNTILL MY DEATH.

Now a days ,... my condition is clear to my family, my mom... whenever she do some sampathy to me... i feel i am not able for her effection and love.. so i become harsh to her and ask her to leave me... when every my sis do some work for me .. i feel ,, i am not worthy of that... my younger bro.. he is struggling too .. seeing towards me to help him for his future betterment interms of guidance... but i am affraid even to give him advise .. because .. i feel whatever i will do .. will cause bad to my family memebers..

ALL THE TIME I FEEL... THINGS ARE JUST FINISHED FOR ME... I AM NOT OK MADICALLY AS WELL... I NEVER SMOKED.. BUT I STARTED SOMKING AS WELL.. WHICH IS CAUSING REAL HEALTH PROB TO ME.. BUT I JUSTIFIED ANY THING BAD HAPENNING TO ME BY SAYING THAT I DESERVE THIS.. I DESeRVE ALL THE BADS HAPPENNING TO ME.. BECAUSE I AM A BAD PERSON. .... IN LAST 5-6 YEARS ... I HAVE LEFT MY PRAYERS FIRST TIME...

I am unbale to do my duties efficiently in my office... which I know is very dengourus for me and my familly. But I feel my heart has become stone now.. and waiting for a big blast........ One thing in my mind is .. that i am a mantel petient now ... mantelly becoming sick and sick... Any news of happienss seems to me a douge or Freb.

Even when i am writing this... i feel my end is realy near.

One thing i can ask from you people.. Please Pray for me... May Allah forgive my sins.. and show me the right path..Amin..
    salam alaikum bro,

firstly remember one thing coming to this realisation is a hope in itself and there is a very good reason why you have come to this cos many people still carry on in denial!

it can only continue to your death God forbid if you let it and not take any notice of Allah swt's wake up call!!!

take heed bro and make the effort to take that first step, no soul can have committed too many sins and repent for their sins not to be forgiven that is the eternal beauty of the Lord of the worlds and all that exists, the Raheem!

get back into your salah and dont neglect it, read the Quran and heal yourself through it, make dua and ask Allah swt for help cos only He can help you.

then implement islam and its teachings in your life!
    being good to your parents is a important aspect of following the straight path so never forget that, especially your mother strve hard and go out of your way to be kind and loving to your family, you cant keep on letting the whispers of the accursed shaytaan win your over, you need to fight him with everything that you have and ask Allah swt for the strength and the will and ability and poe to do so and succeed in defeating him.

bro take some time out to self reflect upon yourself and soul and leave your affairs with Allah swt cos only He is the disposer of all our affairs and the best disposer at that.

I pray that Isha;'Allah Allah swt makes all your hardships easy for you and brings you ways out of them, purifies your heart with the noor of imaan and guides you fully to His path with full submission from you, helps you and makes you succeed in defeating the rejected shaytaan and gives you jannatul firduas.

but always remember one thing we can all make duas for you but your own duas are the most powerful ones, so make loads of dua cos dua is the weapon of the believer so use it to the best of your advantage.
    ma salama.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat View Post

NO, u r not the chosen one for bad!!

Never let shaytaan make you feel like that!

ill tell you what your doing wrong; help yourself and Allah will help you.

1) You are despairing.

DO NOT despair, im not asking you to smile and laugh, but just dont feel despair, never despair of Allahs mercy.the moment you do, shaytaan will feed on your despair and increase it, and increase it until, you do something terrible, like end your life, Astagfarullah.

2) DO NOT remember your sins

Shaytaan presents your sins before you over and over in the hope that you will feel that you are such a bad person, and you will feel that everybody despises you. He will always throw your sins up in your face and you will feel horrible.remember this is his trick and he is very happy to see you agonise over your past and completely forget Allah and his mercy.

Allahs mercy is abundant, but your being tricked by Shaytaan because your only looking one way, at your sins, and ignoring Allahs mercy which may be right before you,...and now where to find that mercy....

3) DO NOT neglect your family

Shaytaas tricked you again! hes turning your head with his hands and keeps saying 'look at your sins, your so bad', and thereby hes taking your attention away from the ppl that need you the most! your beloved mother and your younger brother! How can you let them down, focus on them, help them and Allah will have mercy on you and erase your sins.

And there you go!! your sins are erased! your human, whatever you did, you cannot turn time around, but atleast dont ruin the time ahead of you!

My dear brother, i was reallly sad to read your post , i felt your despair (and thats why my anwser is so long!). Remember, we are all with you, and well ALL make Dua for you.

You are a really good person, you just need to show it more ok?

Salams sis

Masha'Allah great advice wanted to give you reps but it doesnt allow me to do so for some reason.
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    arabianprincess's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salam wa 3lykom...

look its just god .. is testing you ... n inshallah u ll pass .. but u know this is the shytan who is tryin to make u go to hell by sucide... so DOnt listen to HIM. n i know these ppl who they lost there business had to leave there country n then 2 years later they lost there son. n the dad ended up in jail for somethin he didnt do.. bt look at him hes patient n know god is testing him... even all these things happen to him he just believe in allah n his faith .
    chat Quote

Muslim Knight's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

dear brother danialahad,

Though we may not know you, we are more than happy to admit that you are one of our Muslim brothers. There are strangers here who care enough about you to give your support & advice, and we will not hesitate to make du'a prayers for your well being.

There are others who have suffered worse than you. If you commit suicide, believe me it will not end all your problems, it will mark only the beginning for more suffering. Shaytan wishes for your despair so that he can drag you to more suffering and ultimately hell, but Allah has plans for you by directing you to us so that we can counsel you as a fellow Muslim. Stay strong, brother, and remember Allah, for in remembrance of Him will you find peace.

Stay strong, brother. May Allah give you peace & strength. Ameen!

--------------------------------------------------

If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal and if they can't stop you, you become something else entirely;
    A Legend

chat Quote

coddles76's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Asalam Alykum,

May Allah SWT give you the strength to keep going and with all your hardships remember there is always ease to follow. Allah SWT will never let your hard work go to waste and with every good that you do there will be a reward beyong what you could imagine. Keep your faith clean, continue to do good and be confident that ALLAH SWT will never let your hard work go unrewarded.
    Brother Suicide is not the answer and in fact will only put you in a larger prediciment because if you take your life early ALLAH SWT will forbid Paradise for you and that will be the ultimate failure. Keep fighting and keep striving and InshAllah ALLAH SWT will follow up your hardship with ease.

Quran 2:155
    Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere.
    Quran 65:7
    Allah puts no burden on any person beyond what He has given him. After a difficulty, Allah will soon grant relief.
    chat Quote

cute123's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

whatsoever has happened with you akhee, its simply fine or whatsoever u think that u have done bad that is also fine. its just not u alone there are many people like that , even us - the fact that u realize that u have done its wrong is more than enough. allah tallah hates those people who suicide. we have only 1 thing as our love that the shaitaan cannot take away from us. it lasts still eternity. no matter if u loose all literally everything , everything goes wrong , u r ditched by everybody - but The love of Allah Tallah and His Messenger (Sallalaho alaihi wasslam) towards each individual momin never ever ends. do u want to barter that for a list of some problems. something that is like soap bubbles which might come and go would u barter it for something that is so precious and so eternal and nothing can be compared to it. Allah Tallah loves u no matter what. isnt it our duty to be as what he says us to be . And He hates suicide. Our Prophet (Sallalaho alaihi wasslam) it hurts HIM each and every pain that we go through do you wish to hurt Him (Sallalaho alaihi wasslam) more by suiciding and when we insha allah we would meet HIM (Sallalaho alaihi wasslam). think How will u meet HIM (Sallalaho alaihi wasslam). dont close the doors urself which Allah Tallah has kept it open. and as far as sins our conerned who r u to decide that u should die. u werent born by your wish.
    ur life belongs to HIM. and what so ever sins u did u have disobeyed Allah Tallah not urself. and who are u too snatch the right of forgiving u from Allah Tallah. astagfirullah r u greater than Allah Tallah. wash your face - do wudhu and cry your heart to your Lord . He will surely answer it.

plz reply as we all are tensed up.

Important Plz read:

May our tongues be the slaves of ALLAH.May no momin wear silk.May no momin wear oufit hanging below his ankles.May all mumineen wear hijab Ameen
    chat Quote

Sahabiyaat's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    in a universe..in a galaxy...on a planet in a country in a state in AN area in a house in a room:)
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Eeman View Post
    Salams sis

Masha'Allah great advice wanted to give you reps but it doesnt allow me to do so for some reason.
    oh: whattt, no wayyy!

i want my reps nowww!!!! maybe uve given too many today, so it doesnt let you give anymore, try agen tomorrow ok, ill kepp bugging u dnt wrry lol.

My heart, so precious,
    I won't trade for a hundred thousand souls.
    Your one smile takes it for free.Rumi
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Ansariyah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    ~*SummerIsGone*~
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

You should really read the stories of the Prophets anbiya, Sahabas etc.

Read the story of Prophet ayoub `as´. If you think you are in Hardship, what would you like to call what he went through?

May Allah swt grant u relief from ur difficulties n grant u strength ameen.
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Hey there! Am i the choosen one for bad..? Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Am i the choosen one for bad..?