star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Dua for a dead parent daily

Report bad ads?

is there a dua for dead parent i can do everyday or anytime after prayers and anytime in the nightime.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    talibilm's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Non Sectarian Muslim
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Dua for a dead parent daily

format_quote Originally Posted by ak0016 View Post
    is there a dua for dead parent i can do everyday or anytime after prayers and anytime in the nightime.
    Brother

You have thought of the greatest virtue after Salah doing good to parents though they are dead.

Ask ''Allhumaghfirli wali walidayn'' as read during last sitting dua in Salah which means something like O Allah forgive my parents . Other dua is seen from the Noble Quran is
    '' rabbi irhamhuma kama rabbayanee sagheera http://legacy.quran.com/17/24

meaning '' "My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."

also do eesalae thawaab by reading sura 67 sura tabarak which is stressed to read for saving from the torment of the grave.
    chat Quote

talibilm's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Non Sectarian Muslim
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Brother

You have thought of the greatest virtue after Salah doing good to parents though they are dead.

Ask ''Allhumaghfirli wali walidayn'' as read during last sitting dua in Salah which means something like O Allah forgive my parents . Other dua is seen from the Noble Quran is
    '' rabbi irhamhuma kama rabbayanee sagheera http://legacy.quran.com/17/24

meaning '' "My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."

also do eesalae thawaab by reading sura 67 sura tabarak and intend its virtue for your parents which is stressed to read for saving from the torment of the grave.

Be sure that we will meet them and be together inshallah in akirah if we die with eeman and good amal as seen from the Noble Quran.
    chat Quote

ak0016's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Can i do it after i finish prayer or anytime in night and does it have to be sitting form
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Prayers for forgiveness offered by both sons and daughters of the deceased bring great benefits, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "A man’s status will be raised in Paradise and he will ask, ‘How did I get here?’ He will be told, ‘By your son’s du’aa’s (prayers) for forgiveness for you." (Reported by Ibn Maajah, no 3660; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1617)

Other deeds that may also benefit the deceased - https://islamqa.info/en/763

some duas

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/055.html
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Can i do it after i finish prayer or anytime in night and does it have to be sitting form
    Duas can be done at anytime, inside of salaah and outside of it. There are certain times that are best for duas as it is more likely to be accepted. There are also netiquettes of making dua that makes it accepted faster, such as facing qibla, reciting durood ibrahim, asking for forgiveness for yourself and then make your dua and finishing it with durood ibrahim.
    chat Quote

9. Hide
Hey there! Dua for a dead parent daily Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Dua for a dead parent daily