× Register Login What's New! Contact us
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Results 1 to 20 of 56 visibility 5309

Racist spits at Muslim on train

Abu Ibraheem's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Report bad ads?

Friday, 24th November 2006, 07:40
    Category: Crime and Punishment
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A racist football thug who spat at a Muslim and abused her as she travelled home from a service for the July 7 bombing victims was jailed for 21 months yesterday.

Charles Adams, 23, of Colindale, called the white Muslim convert in a burkha a 'Muslim slag' and said her four year-old son, who was with her, would be the 'next suicide bomber' in the 20 minute ordeal on a train.

His father Mark Adams, 50, and brother Mark Adams, 26, joined in the abuse, telling her to 'shut the **** up' and that she should 'go back to her own country'.

Victim Michelle Idrees, of Luton, had attended a July 7th bombings ceremony in Hyde Park in August 2005 with her four children aged between four and eleven, a nephew and some friends.

Meanwhile, father and son football louts the Adams had spent the afternoon in the pub drinking after watching Arsenal play at Highbury stadium in the first game of the season.

Aisha Khan, prosecuting, told Middlesex Guildhall Crown Court that the Idrees family boarded a Thameslink train at King's Cross station, and found seating near a toilet.

She said: "Charles Adams walked past the group and said 'Terrorist bomber, bomber terrorist'.

"In response, she stood up and said 'Why are you calling us terrorists?' An argument then followed.

"She didn't wish to put up with the abuse in front of her children. Other witnesses described her protective stance before her children.

"It was then that Charles Adams called her a Muslim slag'.

"He then turned to her four year-old son, who was sitting next to her, and said 'That's the next suicide bomber'.

"Mark Adams junior then became involved, he told his brother to leave it, and then told Michelle Idrees to 'Shut up, shut up, *****'.

"Charles Adams then came towards Michelle Idrees, he appeared very fired up. Mark Adams junior was holding his brother back and it was at this point that Charles leaned across his brother and spat in the face of Michelle Idrees.

"She described feeling quite degraded.

"Later on in the incident Mark Adams senior became involved. He approached Michelle Idrees and said 'Why are you dressed like a Paki if you don't want these things done to you?

"'I can't take my daughter on the train to see a football match or to the West End because of people like you. Why don't you go back to your own country?'"

The ordeal lasted 20 minutes before Mrs Idrees notified the train conductor and the train was stopped at West Hampstead station while police arrived.

Ms Khan added: "A witnesses described it as the worst scene of violent abuse he had seen in his life."

Mr Justice Calvert-Smith described the attack as a 'long, terrifying and humiliating experience'. He added: "It's undoubtedly the case that supporters of football who drink alcohol are much more likely to lose their inhibitions and behave like you three did on this day.

"Everybody who lived in London in August 2005 was still affected by the events of the 21st July and before that, the dreadful experience of the 7th July, but that is no excuse whatsoever for your behaviour."

Mr Justice Calvert-Smith jailed Charles Adams for a total of 21 months for racially aggravated common assault and affray.

Adams, a window cleaner and father of one, with another child due in three months, had previously been jailed for attacking a man with a golf club and leaving him with 33 stitches to the head. His father Mark Adams was given a 30 week prison term suspended for 12 months for racially aggravated threatening and abusive behaviour.

Mark Adams junior was ordered to pay £250 compensation to the victim, £400 court costs and do 100 hours community service for public harassment

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShowStory.asp?s...uslim_on_train

A person with personal hatred in the heart will argue, however the one who questions his sincerity will reason.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Racist spits at Muslim on train

You should expect this from a family of trash, yobs, abu ASBOs, football hooligans, and most importantly, chavs.
    Last edited by - Qatada -; 12-08-2006 at 04:43 PM. Reason: to avoid fitnah insha'Allah :)
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Spread this Avatar!
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

May Allaah protect the oppressed, and guide us all forever. ameen.
    chat Quote

Skillganon's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Skillganon
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram View Post
    You should expect this from a family of ***** trash, yobs, abu ASBOs, football hooligans, and most importantly, chavs.
    I advise to edit the post a bit.

Advertisment:
    MY PERSONAL PAGE

wwwislamicboardcom - Racist spits at Muslim on train atomicth4 1 - Racist spits at Muslim on train atomicth3 1 - Racist spits at Muslim on train
    Atomic Bomb - Mushroom Cloud Cloud Blast from.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    Al-Zaara's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    made of awesome.
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Astagfirullah.

I just can't stand these things happening... How stupid and unbearable rude people can be, subhan Allah.

Ameen to the dua above.

If only I had checked myself
    Guy who wrecked himself

True leaders don't create followers...
    .... They create new leaders.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Account Disabled
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

White trash-British Rednecks.......Not refering to 'white' people....Nor am I criticizing any racial groups....
    chat Quote

habiibti's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Assalamu aleikum

I feel her coz almost da same thing happened to me on a bus ride.But he never called me a terrorist but has told me to go back to ma country and dress like that.When i told him to say da same thing to da cops coz i was gonna call he apologised and left me.i never reported it.
    chat Quote

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

What a terrifying ordeal!!
    I cannot begin to imagine how scared I would feel - especially when in charge of several young children!
    Mr Justice Calvert-Smith jailed Charles Adams for a total of 21 months for racially aggravated common assault and affray.

Adams, a window cleaner and father of one, with another child due in three months, had previously been jailed for attacking a man with a golf club and leaving him with 33 stitches to the head. His father Mark Adams was given a 30 week prison term suspended for 12 months for racially aggravated threatening and abusive behaviour.

Mark Adams junior was ordered to pay £250 compensation to the victim, £400 court costs and do 100 hours community service for public harassment
    Do people here feel the punishments are appropriate for the crimes committed?

Peace

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Racist spits at Muslim on train

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I went to the hospital and was called a murderer in front of every body, i could tell that the people was more scared of his mouth than me, so i felt that as a reassurance.

A person with personal hatred in the heart will argue, however the one who questions his sincerity will reason.
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I really think they should take these type of people to trafalgar square and put them in those old wooden head trap things where you have your head and wrists locked inside and then everybody throw tomatoes, eggs at him. Even green mucas missles !

chat Quote

glo's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Christianity
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Ibraheem View Post
    I really think they should take these type of people to trafalgar square and put them in those old wooden head trap things where you have your head and wrists locked inside and then everybody throw tomatoes, eggs at him. Even green mucas missles !
    There is a school of thought which argues that such old methods of public humiliation would be very effective means of punishment indeed, and deter people from recommitting their crimes ...!

Peace

Peace
    glocandle ani 1 - Racist spits at Muslim on train

Here I stand.
    I can do no other.
    May God help me.
    Amen.

Come, let us worship and bow down •
    and kneel before the Lord our Maker

[Psalm 95]

chat Quote

Woodrow's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    May Allah have mercy on him رحمة الله عليه
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Generalized hatred and prejudice is the result of ignorance and misconceptions. There is no workable punishment as any punishment will only reinforce the persons belief that their misconceptions are valid.

The only effective tool for ending it is, education.

Herman 1 - Racist spits at Muslim on train

chat Quote

Goku's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

This is absolutely disgraceful. Wha a terrible ordeal for a lone woman with her children to endure. I feel for her.

Charles Adams is a pussy, people like him feel big after picking on women. What a low scum Charles Adams, his brother Mark, and their father are. If the father has such low morals, imagine how his kids would be. Wait, no need to imagine, they just showed it. Probably, Charles wouldnt dare to do such a thing to a male Muslim convert, or else he may end up with 2 black eyes, and rightfully so I might add. This country has zero tolerance towards racism, lets keep it that way.

Abu Ibraheem:

I'm inclined to agree only if it helps reduce the amount of such crimes being committed. But the punishment should match the level of the crime.

May Allah (swt) help our Sister who was abused and keep her steadfast in her new Deen, Ameen.

"Were they created by nothing, or were they themselves the creators?
    Or did they create the heavens and the earth?
    Nay, they have no firm belief.”
    [Holy Qur'an: 52:35-36]

Islam-A Way of Life ordained by God.
    chat Quote

Keltoi's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Strange incident. Was there any indication that alcohol was involved here? Perhaps these guys were just that ignorant.

"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    Muezzin's Avatar Jewel of IB
    brightness_1
    Bat-Mod
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Do people here feel the punishments are appropriate for the crimes committed?

Peace
    Not really, but it's probably as much compensation they can afford to pay, the racist scutters.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Slandering chaste women is a big crime, no matter the charge, keep in mind he called her a slag! in otherwords a hoar a prostitute which penults a greater punishment than a few tomatoes and rotten eggs, not forgetting the mucas pukas. and plus there are ayahs in surat ul azaaab that deals with hurting believing women, i believe i am being to soft in his punishment.
    Last edited by Abu Ibraheem; 12-08-2006 at 07:00 PM.

chat Quote

MusLiM 4 LiFe's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

uno wot i wudda dun.. spat on him hahaha.. no i wudnt reli.. il jz hav a big go at him n start lafin at him people like dat yh pay no atention2 cuz dey loserz n at da end of da day deyr da ppl hu make da world a bad place 2 liv in (chavz?)

[x][..Im*Back*..][x]
    (kinda)

wwwislamicboardcom - Racist spits at Muslim on train
    chat Quote

SilentObserver's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram View Post
    White trash-British Rednecks.......Not refering to 'white' people....Nor am I criticizing any racial groups....
    Ya...ok. Sure.
    chat Quote

Malaikah's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Swimming with thermus aquaticus in Yellowstone National Park
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

That is just terrible!!! How pathetic, three men ganging up one lady and her kids?!

I wonder if anyone else on the train came to her defense...

wwwislamicboardcom - Racist spits at Muslim on train
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    Lina's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah View Post

I wonder if anyone else on the train came to her defense...

Exactly what I was thinking.

We're gonna need a bigger boat
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Hey there! Racist spits at Muslim on train Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. Racist spits at Muslim on train