star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

UK troops brutally abuse Iraqi teens

Report bad ads?

If any christian or athiest on this board still tries to degrade Islam in the manner of accusing it of being horrible religion of hate violence or intolerance watch this video.

AND STILL IF YOU HAVE THE HEART TO ARGUE FURTHER disrespecting Islam,

I will meet you anywhere in New York and i will love for you to attempt to beat me like how they did And you can bring a stick and try to beat me like how they did.

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m20571&l=i&size=1&hd=0
    Last edited by mahdisoldier19; 02-12-2006 at 08:11 AM.
    chat Quote

2. Report bad ads?
    Isaac's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Re: Video Of Soldiers beating Little Kids

Salam. Sorry bro. I started a similiar thread under general chat earlier. Forgive me bro. i picked the worng section. Salam.
    chat Quote

mahdisoldier19's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam alaikam

Its ok , I wonder who can control their anger?

From 1 to 10 Im holding up at 9.9

Anyone on this board that justifies this

all i can say is wow
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I was eating breakfast when i saw this. And i swear i could not eat after watching that. This is disgutsing to the bone. These are 8 men dressed in full armour with metal toe caps beating sensless young kids. I want the so called muslim organsiations in the uk that say they represnt us to stand up to the evils being commited in the lands of islam. I want us muslims to stick together and fight the conmon goal which opression, murder, abuse and the list goes on. I would like to c how this take a turn espceially in such a time. now i bet you when somebrothers epeak out about this abuse on the media in whatver way the feel, because they will be angry, they will be called extremist. sorry for grammar peepe. im angry. very angry. enough is enough. muslims can only take so much humiliaton. does any body know how to merge the threads or delet the one in general chat.
    chat Quote

6. Report bad ads?
    fredbear's Avatar Limited Member
    brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The fact that British or American (or Russian) soldiers can inflict brutality has no bearing on brutality done in the name of Islam. It is possible that both societies have elements of violence and barbarism.

It is the duty of peaceful people everywhere to expose the brutality within their own societies. That is how this video came to light. One soldier brought it to the media, and now the British Military are attempting to discern the facts and will prosecute the offenders.

What I would like to see is peaceful Muslims expose the barbarism in their world. I would like to see much stronger, unqualified, condemnation of the atrocities that are perpetrated in the name of Islam. Here in these forums there is much glorification of 'brave mujhaideen', and boasting of fighting and dying for Allah. Yet I see little but meaningless plattitudes and scant concern for the victims of London, Madrid, or Bali bombings.

Clean your own house before you accuse others.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If you look fredbar around the wolrd, were ever there is a conflict going on there are mujahideens fighting in defense. Afgahnsiatn was invaded, iraq was invaded, the mujahideens are just defending their religion and lands. Fighting in defense is allowed under any thought of mind. if your house r someone in our family was being attacked will you stand back or try to defend with whatever means possible. and do you thinkthe media is going to show the side of islam which isnt about jihad. yes in islam there is jihad. there is a time and place for jihad. there is also helping the poor, the orphans, the widows, respecting your neighbous, giving in charity, helping the traveeler in need. But its strange why they never show that side in the media. The media is the biggest tool used to defeat muslims after 9/11. beofre 911 i cant ever remember hearing the word muslim or islam in the media.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    If you look fredbar around the wolrd, were ever there is a conflict going on there are mujahideens fighting in defense. Afgahnsiatn was invaded, iraq was invaded, the mujahideens are just defending their religion and lands. Fighting in defense is allowed under any thought of mind. if your house r someone in our family was being attacked will you stand back or try to defend with whatever means possible. and do you thinkthe media is going to show the side of islam which isnt about jihad. yes in islam there is jihad. there is a time and place for jihad. there is also helping the poor, the orphans, the widows, respecting your neighbous, giving in charity, helping the traveeler in need. But its strange why they never show that side in the media. The media is the biggest tool used to defeat muslims after 9/11. beofre 911 i cant ever remember hearing the word muslim or islam in the media.
    Who were the Madrid bombers defending? Who were the London bombers defending? Who were the Bali bombers defending? It's not the media that's giving Islam a bad name, it's the bombs. If you can't see that, you're truly beyond all logic. Sympathy for the plight of Muslims sinks every time some crazy fanatic goes to Allah, or slices off the head of an aid worker. If you want to defend Islam, you'd be far better off trying to stop the bombs. No wailing about some stupid cartoons or justifying the taking of childern hostages. These obsceneties must stop if you want any legitimacey on the world stage. I'm not trying to condemn you, or your religion, I'm trying to help you.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

If you want to help get the evil troops who commit atrocites brought to justice in whatever way you can. one better get the troops out of land that does not belong to them. yeh operation freedom . like !!!! operation freedom. more like operation opression. all muslim estimated at 2 million in the uk should if of reasonable age and health shoud ifthey want to show their condemnation of this should right to these sol called muslim represntitives and demand action now. if there is no cange the its obvious we dont really care whats going on. just look at how many poeple turned up to the demonstartion. you could probabl count them all. theres is easily 1 million muslims who are cacapable of coming to a demonstration. its disgusting to see the state of the ummah today. but you know what, we only have ou selves to blame.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    Limited Member
    star_rate
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

I'm still waiting for condemnation of the mass-murder of innocent civillians.

If you believe that the bombings are justified, I can respect that. I respect honesty. It means that you are strong enough to stand up for what you believe even if it isn't popular. But calling Islam a religion of peace is a stretch if you feel that the London bombings are justifiable. Is it not a sin to Islam to lie?
    chat Quote

12. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Fredbar. My personal opinion and yes my opinion not those who might justify it is that it was wrong. Those who carried it out might have had other reasons. But you got to ask yourself why was it london? Is it because this country is in a country across the other side of the world killing innconcent muslims is cos they have attacked inncoenct muslims in afghanistan. Ithnk that just cos these government are killing innocoent in muslim countries it doesnt t mean muslims whould attack innocents in this country. For any body from iraq or afghanistan i can not speak for. But why why why why why is it ok and not condemed when british or american troops blow up a wedding party, blow up a group of people running from a helicopter firing on them, use chemical weapomns in falluja, kills young children, beating innocent people up, kidnapping the wifes of the mujahideen. You could condemn tha ctions on the london and spain, but why do you condemn the actiosn of those who are fighting for the religions and land from evil occupation. 2 wrongs dont make a rght, but that doesnt mean 1 wrong goes without being condemned. ether way around the problem why so many people are gaints and proballby the reason why the train bombng happend is because of the illegal war in afghanisatn and iraq. yes illegal, brutal occupation. and all based o lies. yet they say theay attcked afghanisatn becuase the taliban refused to hand bin laden over. did you know why they refused. Let me tell you someting the media wont. the taiban provided the usa with 3 options. number 1 - said we will defintly had him over. only on one condition you provide us evdence that bin laden was directly or indirectly involved in 911. no evidence, so no binladen. but lets jus bomb the hell out of afghanisatn, cos the emergnce of an islamic state is a threat to the west especially if it spreads to the mid east. BSo in the name of democracy they have killed a country which was alreday destryed by decaded of war. END RESULT, sucide bombings, killing of inncoenct people, reprodcution of large volumes of poppy fields, which will later be turned into heroin and found in the streets of uk, usa and south america being usedby our kids, daughters or people we know, more hatred f the west.

Lets move onto iraq. Saddam hussein has chemical weapons. go to the un. un and iaea PROVES there are o chemical weapons, but bush junior had revge on his hands. he wanted to finish his fathers job off. he wanted to make sure saddam wasno longer there. END result = suicide bombers, killing of incoenct, brutality, murder, and rape by SOME britsh and QUITE A FEW american troops, secterian violence between shias and sunnis, more dead american and britsih soldeiers fighting in a war they were orderd to under false pretenses, no WMD, NO WMDS NO WMDS or chemical weaposn, the destruction of whatver was left of the countrys infrastructure after evil sanctions that killed thousands, the detsrcution of fallujha which was known as the city of mosques, destruction of religuious sites. MOST of ALL Probably WW3.

And know they are threatining iran because they say theay are building a nuke. i dontk know how this guy and his murdeous crew even have the nerve to put such an accusation across seeing the failed miserably to find chemical weapons in iraq. i dont see how the public can support the two biggetss liars in the world.

but the real terrorist i suppose are those innocent iraqis and afghanis fighting this illegal occupation and murder. BRavo to the western idea of democracy, morals and values. bravo.
    thats all i have to say.
    chat Quote

Anette's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19 View Post
    If any christian or athiest on this board still tries to degrade Islam in the manner of accusing it of being horrible religion of hate violence or intolerance watch this video.

AND STILL IF YOU HAVE THE HEART TO ARGUE FURTHER disrespecting Islam,

I will meet you anywhere in New York and i will love for you to attempt to beat me like how they did And you can bring a stick and try to beat me like how they did.

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=m20571&l=i&size=1&hd=0
    The truth is that I could not even force my self to look at this. Neither did I forced myself watching the slicing throats of hostages that was everywhere on the Internet at that time. I do not want to see evilness that close I know it is out there in the world but I do not want to watch it. It has nothing to do with not seeing the truth.

Beating up someone, especially a child/youth in hate, is always wrong. How can anyone defend that kind of behaviour? Not me anyway. There is no sane human that can tell you this is all right so I certainly not will tell you that. Evilness is never a thing to defend. Evilness has nothing to do with religion.
    chat Quote

DaSangarTalib's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

The British government announced it has launched an "urgent" probe into a video tape showing British soldiers abusing and mercilessly beating four Iraqi teenagers.

10561 - UK troops brutally abuse Iraqi teens

Images from the film showing British soldiers kicking, punching and striking young Iraqi civilians with batons, have been published by the News of the World.

A military spokesman in Iraq condemned "all acts of abuse and brutality" by British troops, claiming that the recent abuse scandal is related to a "tiny number" of soldiers, recalling similar remarks made by the U.S. PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH when ABU GHRAIB abuse scandal first broke out in April 2004.

The Ministry of Defence is probing the allegation, which, according to News of the World, took place in southern IRAQ in 2004.

In the tape, described as a "secret home video" and apparently filmed for fun by a corporal, an unidentified cameraman is heard laughing and urging his colleagues on, the BBC said on its website.

British military spokesman Flight Lieutenant Chris Thomas, based in Basra, said: "We hope that the good relations that the multi-national forces have worked very hard to develop won't be adversely affected by this material".
    In the film depicting a disturbance in a street in which a military compound is located, appears a groups of British soldiers chasing Iraqi teens, dragging them into the compound and beating them brutally with batons and kicking them, one in the genitals.

The tape, which shows a minute's worth of the attack, with 42 blows counted, was shown at the troops' home base in Europe before it was handed over by a whistleblower.

According to the paper, one soldier was shown twice kicking a dead Iraqi in the face.

Last year, three British troops were jailed and thrown out of the Army for their involvement in a prisoner abuse case in IRAQ.
    chat Quote

sonz's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

salama

i was shocked. did u see how the teenagers were screaming and pleading "please please stop"

may allah azwajjal curse them. and this is what they call liberation. hypocrisy at it bests. to watch the video check these links

player windowsmedia - UK troops brutally abuse Iraqi teens

Windows Media:

300K Broadband

56K Modems/ Mobiles

player real - UK troops brutally abuse Iraqi teens

Real Video:

300K Broadband

56K Modems / Mobiles

wwwislamicboardcom - UK troops brutally abuse Iraqi teens
    Check out my userpage
    MY PAGE

RATE MY PAGE
    chat Quote

Kittygyal's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Addict
    star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

oh my god!
    i was just proper shocked seeing lil kids gettin beaten by soldiers...
    this is just disgraceful...its just so not ryt.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wen i was lukin at the news the only thing that i wanted to do is kill da soldiers....!!!!!!!!!
    they jus broke me heart
    chat Quote

18. Report bad ads?
    DaSangarTalib's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldtimer
    star_rate
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

not surprised i already knew this is what these dogs do behind the scenes...

May these dogs be disgraced at the hands of the mujahideen Ameen Summa Ameen
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam Alaikam

So some say Oh Look what they did cutting the Heads off, Did they not say leave their land for they did not do anything to hurt anyone else?

Why is the head cutting off only occuring In IraQ?

BECAUSE USA BRITISH INVADED THE LAND WITH NO JUSTIFCATION

Weapons of Mass destruction?
    Nothing Found

What else is there need to be said?
    chat Quote

Anette's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    Religion
    Unspecified
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam Alaikam

So some say Oh Look what they did cutting the Heads off, Did they not say leave their land for they did not do anything to hurt anyone else?

Why is the head cutting off only occuring In IraQ?
    Two wrongs doesn’t do one right

BECAUSE USA BRITISH INVADED THE LAND WITH NO JUSTIFCATION

Weapons of Mass destruction?
    Nothing Found

What else is there need to be said?
    I do not going to argue with this but I want to add a couple of things

Protection of democracy?
    No, this is to misuse the word democracy and drag it into the dirt.

How about oil?
    Presumably, this option is even more likely if I consider Bush's personally interest in the oil business.

But this thread really was about the poor boys that got beat up by some evil humans. I’m not going to defend cutting heads or beating children, ever. But I will stand up for not invade other countries or for stop meaningless violence.
    chat Quote

brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

And anette i agree with you,
    chat Quote

Ibn Abi Ahmed's Avatar Full Member
    brightness_1
    IB Oldskool
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

format_quote Originally Posted by fredbear View Post
    I'm still waiting for condemnation of the mass-murder of innocent civillians.

If you believe that the bombings are justified, I can respect that. I respect honesty. It means that you are strong enough to stand up for what you believe even if it isn't popular. But calling Islam a religion of peace is a stretch if you feel that the London bombings are justifiable. Is it not a sin to Islam to lie?

You have no right to say that Islam isnt a religion of peace. You remain blind to the crimes of the West. West meaning America, Europe and Isreal. You remain blind to what these so called 'freedom' lovers and 'democracy' supportors do. And you have the nerve to call Muslims terrorists when they are simply resisting to what the western armies have done to them. You always bring forth the same arguments, 9/11 and the Londen bombings, and the Madrid bombings. Hmm i only see 3 events. Thats quite small to what the West has done. But you wont ever see that, becuase you tend to push guilt on someone other then yourselves. You will always be 'liberating', yet what your doing is in fact destroying families, killing children, and when those who are being oppressed resist, they are given the label of Terrorists and theyre religion is not a religion of peace. You have no right to make such a stereoptypical comment. The western countries are no more then 2 faced liars, where neither face tells the truth, and each claims that they are helping.
    Islam is a religion of peace, but we are allowed to strike back when we have been attacked first. The west denies that it oppressed the Muslims first. You dont even see that on the media over here, all you see is a twisted form of whats actually going on. Its best if you check your sources and look at history from a unbiased view, if not you will always be making uneducated comments such as that.

Regards.

Do not argue with your Lord on behalf of your soul, rather argue with your soul on behalf of your Lord.” - Dhul-Nun

"It is the very pursuit of happiness that thwarts happiness." - Victor Frankl
    chat Quote

24. Report bad ads?
    brightness_1
    IB Senior Member
    Religion
    Islam
    Threads
    Rep Ratio
    Likes Ratio

Salam Alaikam

THE ONLY PEOPLE TO USE ATOMIC BOMBS, USA!
    crUSAders!

THE ONLY SOCIETY THATS DECAYING, USA!

CORRUPT GOVT OVER $$$, USA!

Dont get wrong i like the US people, i live in NYC lol but the govt eh nonono
    chat Quote

26. Hide
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... Last
Hey there! UK troops brutally abuse Iraqi teens Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and share your thoughts. UK troops brutally abuse Iraqi teens